Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hostel Food

Gee it's been a long long long time since I last updated my blog! I'm sorry guys I've been so busy with assignments I don't have time to enjoy, cook good food or even have enough sleep! Think I'll die of exhaustion soon! Haha. Anyway, I haven't uploaded some pictures yet so when I do that I'll blog more. Once I submit my assignments next week I guess? Well lets just talk about hostel food for today.

The picture below is what you get during dinner times at the hostel. Soup, mains, dessert, coffee and soft drinks. You can have stuff from the salad bar too but I'm not a big fan of raw veg. This meal here is thai chicken curry. All our meals are served with rice and winter vegetables, normally carrots, peas etc.


Well you can't really complain about the food I guess? It's pretty decent and the desserts are usually quite sinful cause you have all the cream that goes with it. And you usually have a choice of mains so it's not that boring, but after a while you will have eaten everything that's been served I guess. I gotta be careful man, the desserts are making me fat!

No comments: