Friday, December 26, 2008

Honey Garlic Soy Fatty Pork

Apologies everyone for my long absence! I lived through the past month more or less without internet access so I could not update my blog. However, I do have many things to blog about now, so stay tuned!

Before I left Launceston we were trying to clear up all our stuff in the kitchen and so my friend passed me a bottle of Honey Garlic Soy Sauce from Master Food. I just cut my pork rashers into strips and marinated them before pan frying. I cooked them for some time so the outside is a bit crispy and the inside is tender. Tasted pretty good and went well with rice. For some reason it reminded me of zhi char, in particular this guiness stout pork thingie I ate before though the taste is different. I should experiment with the stout next time. Need a bigger fire though.

Ingredients:
Pork Rashers
Master Foods Honey Garlic Soy Sauce
extra garlic if you like
onions are optional

No comments: